Re: otr on smack it

> One of the things I learned yesterday was they
> had a song in "Love & Sex" with Jon Favreau and
> Famke Janssen.  Anyone see this?  Karin seemed
> to think the OtR song was used quite well in the film.

I've not seen it, but my cousin rented it and said it was excellent. He also
noted the OTR song (actually, that was the reason he called <g>).

Of course, any film with Famke Janssen would be worth watching. Closely.

-

s&th
cirhsein at yahoo_com

"Every society honours its live conformists
and its dead troublemakers."
                           - Mignon McLaughlin