otr on smack it

Transcript to follow.  A little sleepy still.  We went to radiohead last
night (wowee, they're neat-o).  The radiohead crowd is SO good.  REALLY
quiet tunes, the crowd was as quiet as I've ever heard that many people be.

Back to the guts of the email.  Drew said, blah blah, they were on our radio
show.  It went really well, probably an hour or so total visit, with around
15-20 minutes of chat time.  Thanks to you all that emailed me questions to
ask the band!  We got to a few of them!

One of the things I learned yesterday was they had a song in "Love & Sex"
with Jon Favreau and Famke Janssen.  Anyone see this?  Karin seemed to think
the OtR song was used quite well in the film.

Anyway, back to work for a bit...