Re: A friend has recommended this site

>From: Ysobelle at aol_com
>On 7/24/01 12:11 AM, quoth the effervescent soberman_69 at hotmail_com at
>http://members.tripod.com/~Earl_Horton/CNLGLFG.html

"Effervescent"?  Thanks!  Right back at ya!

>Just so everyone knows what this site is:
>
>"This Internet outreach is here to show others change is possible. No one
>is born gay. It's a perverted choice you made. Why would God make you
>homosexual then send you to hell?"
>
>Now, that's a damn good question, isn't it?

I agree with you, that was porly worded.

>If you send a link, please have the courtesy to say what it is.

Sorry, Ysoie, I assumed the link would be described in the form e-mail they
generated.
(I also apologize for sending this to you twice.) ;-)

Still, I mentioned the "Christians No Longer Gay Living For God" in a post
last weekend.  I send this only for the edification of interested listees or
those in need of a support group. (Paul's friend?)

Anyway, I can see you didn't read past the title page, but I hope others on
this list find the testimony of people who have left this lifestyle to be
compelling, at least.  If it is indeed true, the "genetics" argument is in
trouble.