tattoos!!!!!

peace and veggies dave wrote:

> who else has tattoos on this list?
>  what - where - why - inspirations - etc. whatever.

yay!  tattoos!  i'm getting a new one soon, too!  :)

my first one is on my lower back at the spine, and it is a g-clef entwined
with a red rose.  i got this at a point in time when music was the most
important thing in my life (ha!  it still is!) and i had just pledged sigma
alpha iota, a music fraternity, whose symbol was the red rose.  beauty and
simplicity.

my second tattoo was purchased six months later, in novemeber of 97.  it is
the japanese character for love, and it is on the back of my neck (jg dubbed
it my love spot once upon a time...).  my friend monica had the character for
honesty on her neck, and she said it was there to remind her to always be
truthful.  i knew that loving people was important to me, and, cheesy as it
sounds, that's why it's there.

my third tattoo was done around my ankle, and it is a rose tribal band.  i
got it in august of '97, while working at kennywood.  when i told my friend
pay about it, he told me that i should have the inside of my anklet connected
by a smiley face.

that smiley face became tattoo number four in october of '97.

and now, pretty soon, in august, i am getting an elephant tattooed on my
foot, with it's trunk going up on my big toe!  isn't that fun?

love you kids!  :)

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka