tattoos and weekends (no otr)

> who else has tattoos on this list?
> what - where - why - inspirations - etc. whatever.

I have a tattoo, well, actually, two.    One is a multi-colored triquetra,
or triloquet.  (an early Christian symbol depicting the Trinity.) It's on
the inside of my ankle.  The other is Curious George holding a bunny in one
hand, surrounded by a squirrel, a frog, a snail, a butterfly, a dragonfly,
and a blue bird, standing in green grass and multi-colored flowers.  And
they're all smiling at each other.  It's my favorite.  It's on the outside
of my ankle.  I like Curious George.   I'd have lots more, but my husband
kinda doesn't like 'em.  He thinks I'm gonna end up covered from head to toe
and join a freak show.  What would be wrong with that? ;)
Oh, and I went fishing Saturday.  Didn't get sunburned, though.  And I made
candles this past weekend.  Any other candle-makers on the list?

Heather