Re: I need kelp with a pair of docs.

> Try to imagine this as part of the answer to this question....

Well done, Joe, and well-put. A good read to boot.

A nice combination of folkways, traditions, isolationism, creeds,
superstition, God's providence, bodies of water and rugged terrain have
nicely conspired over centuries to cluster people groups together, and with
good results: i'm sure the sociologists and anthropologists among us could
concur that apart from stereotypical attributes (think british teeth here),
mankind's groupings have more importantly served to allow peoples to develop
and focus on certain strengths -- some lean toward the arts, others towards
civics and infrastructures, still others toward leisure or science, etcetera
whatever. all bringing different colours to the palette now that we're
heading down that global pathway. maybe it's a societal means to the great
commission's end.

But more than all o dat, (a) I'm awaiting my tribute sampler with baited
breath, and (b) i want more rhinelandish content in this here list..

paul r soupiset
http://soupiset.com

np: quickflight: decent beat shuffled with the new Oxford American sampler.