Re: a related question

>From: OncleBoo at aol_com
>
>I've got a question for any of our other gay/lesbian/etc. listies,

While I don't fit the description, let me try and help...

>Is there anything a Christian church can do to make you feel welcomed,
>loved,
>appreciated, accepted, etc., without the church having to renounce the idea
>of homosexuality being sinful?

Bishop (or is it ex-Bishop?) John Shelby Spong of the Episcopalian church
deals with these issues in his books.  Typical title: "Why Christianity Must
Change Or Die".  I haven't read his writing, but know of his views from his
appearances on Bill Maher's late night shouting match.  (Maher likes him.)

Hopes that helps,

Matt