Re: I need help with a paradox. not a trick question, i do not know the answer

How about this?

If you go back a certain number of generations, you will start to intersect
with certain people.  We're all related, if you go back far enough right?
So, creepy as it is by today's standards, you're going to find that maybe a
set of parents were related closely, hence having only one set of parents,
or one set of grandparents...It takes some twisted thinking, but it can be
rationalized...

That was my twist on it...anyone else?