Re: Re: I need help with a paradox. not a trick question, i do not know the answer

There is a name for this-- I don't remember what it is, of course. But
yes, you can only go back a certain number of generations before the
family tree begins to collapse on itself. I mean, remember all the old
European royalty and how closely those families were related? Why do you
think the Romanovs had such a problem with haemophilia? Furthermore, it's
only in comparatively recent times that people have been able to travel
great distances to mate with "new blood." Which in itself is a misnomer
since yeah, we are all related.