Re: identity/christ (was Re: Cornerstone dismay)

> i don't understand the mystery of his humanity or being sin...but i know
> they were things he became and things he ceases to be.

Oh, I strongly, strongly disagree that Jesus has ceased to be human.  When
he was resurrected, it was as a man, and not as a god.

I'm not denying his divinity by saying that.  It's just that only humans
can die, thus it is only humans who can come back to life.

The whole point of the resurrection was that Jesus was the first -- but,
ultimately, not the only -- human to be resurrected.

> plus, we don't worship god eminent, we worship him transcendent.
> otherwise we stinketh of antinomian-ism.

And nothing scares me away from heresy more than slapping a big word on
it!  Come to think of it, nothing scares me away from orthodoxy more than
slapping a big word on it, too.  :)  Now, what *is* antinomianism, again?