c-stone, lesbians, and off-listers...

I wrote:
> I feel for Holly.  Not that she's asking anybody to.  It is a struggle.
> In general, being a lesbian or an alcoholic or an over-eater, liar,
> drug-addict, sinner, etc., and struggling with the idea of Christianity,
> the idea that God loves us, and He wants us...He really does!

Then Peter wrote:
But the fact that you throw lesbianism into a list of disorders, despite
the fact that it has not been proven to be a disorder, is a problem.

Me again:
The last time I checked, Peter, gluttony and bearing false witness were sins.  Call 'em disorders if you want to.  If it helps you sleep better at night.  And I told Karen I wouldn't flame.  Sometimes you get the best of me.  Sometimes I sin.