Re: mary moon?

>hello :)

okay, good...glad to see you didn't take my post as a flame, because it
wasn't.

>i agree only if the newer people don't want to hash it
>out, and then, i'm in favor of taking it off-list.

which is a fine and lovely idea. i never said anything about being annoyed
at people who take it off-list. i don't even care about discussions
*on*list, it's just that sometimes people don't know when to either let it
die or take it off the list. i've been guilty of that in the past, on this
list and others. it does annoy people.

>if it meant something to
>me, i'd begin learning and probably ask you to suggest
>where to start.

i do understand that outlook, and often will make the time to go learn about
something intriguing that i don't understand. but honestly, sometimes there
is no time to make, and it only frustrates me even more. sometimes the
things that alienate me are things i don't care about, and then i feel
stupid, when i know i'm not. i'm just well-read in different subjects.

>i don't think they're mutually exclusive
>things.
>
>j. marie

definitely not mutually exclusive. dare i say, over the rhine? but
seriously...i know that well-read musicians really seem to be all the rage
amongst fans of certain artists i like (otr, 6p, sam phillips, rufus w.,
elvis costello....etc etc etc etc) but right now that isn't my thing. i'm
taking a break from the big words for a little while.

j.