Re: mary moon?

i think i've shown plenty of times on this list that i am perfectly capable
and willing to make the effort to think about an issue and reply. i've
written enough long-winded replies to stoke the fires of enough discussions
around here to prove that. i'm not lazy. i'm not a cop-out...i just don't
think any of us are going to convince the rest of us that what they believe
is "right". challenging each other in the search for truth and honour is one
thing, but sitting around arguing about whether carman is a valid witness
for christ is semantics, in my opinion.

intellectual discussion and debate is healthy and productive, i agree...but
when we run over the same things again and again around here, it *is* bull.

and while i don't think those of us who post continual theories and
footnotes are necessarily "hiding"...i do think it alienates some of us who
aren't so theologically/bibliographically inclined. that was the real meat
of my post. i am not trying to *censor* this list. come on, now...save that
for the squeamish ones. not me.

and fine...i'll put down the guitar and go read philosophers. that should
feed my dream real well.

j.