Re: Cornerstone dismay

> Some of us don't think there's a damn thing wrong
> with you, or that
> you're scum, or that your sexual preference is akin
> to pedophilia, or
> that you're going to, somehow, "infect" the rest of
> us. Then again, I'm
> not Christian.
>
> I think that was getting lost in the shuffle, and I
> felt it needed to be
> said.

actually, this sounds a little petty/defensive.  at
best i think it's inaccurate.  in fact, some
christians on this list would defend her homosexuality
or at least not be ready to speak against it.

we should also remember that it was holly who brought
the issue into being _with_ a christian context.