mary moon?

responding to jillian's censure, kelvin said:

> This is exactly why I disappeared and stopped
> posting.
>  Thanks Jillian.

actually, i pretty much had the opposite reaction.  i
will admit that it is possible to hide behind rhetoric
or to say nothing using _way_ too many theories and
words :)  let's also not forget the anecdotal
cleverness (and cuteness) can also serve the same
purpose for the fearful.

i find sometimes that the rejection of intense
intellectual discussion is linked to not being able to
participate (for whatever reason).  a lot of people
are intimidated and use the "it's bullshit" thing as a
cop-out.  or they just don't want to put forth the
thinking effort.

in the end, i'll give a cheer for more balance though
:)

and jillian said at one point:

> > that person and fighting over Truth and
> > Honour....it's bullshit.

i agree that we shouldn't "fight."  but challenging
each other in the hope and search for truth and honor
ain't a bad idea.

-j. marie