RE: A.I.

Okay, here's my confession.  I totally took the
creatures at the end to be aliens instead of robots.
I apparently missed an important line that, if I had
caught it, would have caused me to clearly understand
that they were indeed way advanced robots.  That
understanding also definitely aids in understanding
the film.

All in all, I thought it was very good.  A bit too
much mind candy for the summer movie crowd, but good.

Just a thought...

Kelvin

they weren't aliens? they were advanced robots?
apparently i missed the line as well.

i'm planning on seeing it again with some friends.
i don't want to miss it a second time.
what is the line?

peace & veggies,
david