Cornerstone dismay

Hello~ I'm a lurker more than a person who writes messages on this list but
this really got my attention. With all the talk of the Cornerstone festival
and being interested in what was being said here, I went to the festival's
website to get more information about it. I am not a fan of CCM per se, I
enjoy OTR and some other bands who may or may not be put in that category by
some, so I wasn't for sure what Cornerstone was about. I discovered that as
well as music there was also seminars. In Hall 5 were seminars about
sexuality- this next quote comes directly from the website "Whether our
struggle is homosexuality or other forms of dysfunctional relationships,
including destructive family histories, the Passages hall is a place to find
a beginning." Then I read a little further and find that a past president of
Exodus was speaking on if homos can change. This is the exact reason I turn
away from mainstream christianity. How the hell am I supposed to reconcile my
lesbianism with an overall attitude of some (seems like most) christians that
my homosexuality is dysfunctional and not compatible with christianity? Fuck
that! Sorry but this really gets me down.

Peace~
Holly