Re: Re: Carman

On 7/18/01 12:46 PM, quoth the brilliant marquee at knology_net at
marquee at knology_net:

>><g> The same
>>might be said about those lunatics who rave about, oh, I dunno, Duran
>Duran.
>><g>
>
>um, Ysobelle will now enter the thread--pointy boots and corset in place.
> :)

Noooo-- this is one of those discussions for which Ysobelle has many
hobbies. Right now, in fact, I'm off to organise my lint collection.
Y'all let me know when this one goes away, okay? Bru-say, you can field
this round.

Besides, I've been on a Depeche Mode frenzy the last few weeks (since the
DM show on 6/30), and am currently lusting after Dave Gahan.

Fear not, however: John Taylor will ALWAYS be my unassailable pinnacle.
As will the band he's rejoined. WOOTNESS!