Re: strange little girls

On 7/8/01 9:12 AM, quoth the brilliant dtemm at yahoo_com at dtemm at yahoo_com:

>04-Enjoy The Silence - Depeche Mode

Mmm. This should be interesting indeed. Though I don't notice a
particularly male bent in that list, lyrically. Idon't think she'll have
to change too much. I'm guessing her Boomtown Rats (what a weird name,
now I think on't) cover is gonna be creepy.

I just went to see Depeche here in Philly last week. They were so, so, so
yummy. All I kept saying to my friend (who got us into a $45-$75 concert
for free! Woot!) was how thrilled I was Dave Gahan isn't dead.

I've been on a DM kick ever since. It's the kick in the ass I finally
needed to switch my collection from vinyl to CD-- "Black Celebration" is
on my highly-hunted list now, though it shouldn't be hard to find once I
get into town.

And "Blasphemous Rumours" just rocks.

Good to have you back, Dan.