strange little girls

interesting concept... tori amos is going to
release
her new album in september, and from what i gather
it
is going to be an album of covers.  the covers are
all
from a male songwriter, but she is going to change
them slightly to be from a female perspective.

i'm gonna like this a lot.  it'll be interesting
how
she does the eminem and slayer tunes.  *and no*,
this
isn't part of my stupid humor.  it's true.  i
yoinked
this from the bestest tori page ever...
http://www.thedent.com/

SONGLIST-
01-New Age - The Velvet Underground
02-97' Bonnie & Clyde - Eminem
03-Strange Little Girl - The Stranglers
04-Enjoy The Silence - Depeche Mode
05-Rattlesnakes - Lloyd Cole & The Commotions
06-I'm Not In Love - 10cc
07-Time - Tom Waits
08-Heart Of Gold - Neil Young
09-I Don't Like Mondays - The Boomtown Rats
10-Raining Blood - Slayer
11-Real Men - Joe Jackson
12-Happiness is a Warm Gun - The Beatles

adios,
Dan

np: beatles - revolver

~ Dan Temmesfeld - dtemm at yahoo_com ~