Re: strange little girls

> I just went to see Depeche here in Philly last week.

Oy. I envy you.

> I've been on a DM kick ever since.

I've been on a DM kick lately as well (instigated by the new record, which
is really very good). I finally went and picked up "Black Celebration",
"Music For The Masses" and "Violator" on CD (previously I only had 'em on
tape). I also broke out my "Songs of Faith and Devotion" disc, which I've
decided is a highly underrated record - probably their best (but then again,
I'm a big sucker for strings and choirs).

paul c. glenn  |  pcg at runbox_com

"I fought in a war and I didn't know where it would end
It stretched before me infinitely, I couldn't really think
Of the beyond now, keep your head down pal
There's trouble plenty in this hour, this day
I can see hope I can see light"
                                             -B&S