Re: "Now, that makes me think...."

> What's the coolest band/performer to whom you've
> been introduced via OtR?
>
> For me, it has to be Peter Mulvey...

swell artists i've been turned onto because of OtR:

*Michael Kelsey.  Saw him open for them the first
time that I saw them play.  I was in awe.  I've
probably seen him 20 times since... only surpassed
by OtR.

*Peter Mulvey.  Thanks to Ysoi & Megan for this one.

*Ashley Peacock.  Met him outside the Ark in Dec
1999.  Great vocalist/artist.  And great friend.
Woohoo, he's in Cincinnati now...

swell artists turned onto because of this OtR list
or friends on this list... Ani Difranco, Elliott
Smith, Evanescence, Sunny Day Real Estate, Jonatha
Brooke, Jennifer Kimball, Jason Dennie, Wild
Colonials...

eeep... i had a stressful month at work.  i knew i
wouldn't be able to stay dropped off the list for
too long... :P

good to go,
Dan

np: elliott smith - kill rock stars