falcon ridge folk festival (no otr)

(hrm. it seems like the few times i de-lurk from this list, i never bother
to post anything otr-related... it's been far too long since i've seen
them. sorry to be, once again, off-topic.)

anyone planning to attend the falcon ridge folk festival
(www.falconridgefolk.com)? i just learned about it from the nields mailing
list, and, if mapquest can be trusted, my summer apartment is a mere hour
from the festival. i want to go, but i don't know anyone else who's
planning to be there (except that i might drag my little sister along),
and i don't want to be all alone...

it's in hillsdale, new york, from july 27 through 29. i'd probably only go
the last two days (rather than take a day off work to go
friday)... 'sides, the two bands i really want to see (dar williams and
the nields) are playing saturday/sunday.

if anyone would like to know, email me; we can figure out a way to meet
up...

love,
rachel