Robert Deeble, Victoria Williams, VoL... Woodsong Art & Music Festival: CROSSPOST

Hey, y'all. You might be interested in this:

The Woodsong Art & Music Festival
<http://www.geocities.com/woodsonginc/Concerts/Festival2001.htm>

Orcas Island, WA

Robert Deeble, Victoria Williams, Vigilantes of Love, Brookes Williams, Jan
Krist and many others...

Music. Art. Food. Camping under the stars. Did I mention, it's on an island?

I'm going to bring my guitar, some percussion, food and camping gear, should
be lots of fun. :-)
Also, I have it on authority that there will be a Robert / Victoria
collaboration in there somewhere. Mind you, this is just a rumour...  :-)

Anyway:

::chris::

<snippit!>

How about we all meet up on a little island off the coast of Washington?
Just outside the rain belt where the sun shines and the forests and beaches
all intermarry. You can bring the whole family for a weekend of camping.
When night falls we'll gather around the campfire under a blanket of stars.
I'll bring a guitar and we'll share songs along with Victoria Williams, Bill
Mallonee, Brooks Williams, Jan Krist & others.

All this at no charge (if you don't mind camping). So what do you say?

Wait there is more. Craft tables during the day for the kids (and kid like
adults), an art tent to exibit visual artists, late night movies to follow
the evening concerts and Jan Krist and I will be doing a workshop on how to
become financially unstable as songwriters.

THE WOODSONG ART & MUSIC FEST / ORCAS ISLAND WA
Friday July 27th
Robert Deeble / Victoria Williams & band / Naked to the World

Saturday July 28th
Vigilantes of Love/ Jan Krist / Brooks Williams

Sunday July 29th
Burke's making waffles!

If we get shipwrecked I will personally play the part of Giligan...
- Robert

The Official Details From Woodsong:

Woodsong Concerts' Fourth Annual Arts & Music Festival is coming up quickly.
We need to plan for the number of people coming, so if you haven't
registered yet, we need to have you do that on our online registration form:
http://www.geocities.com/woodsonginc/Registration2001.html

For more information on the festival, please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/WoodsongInc/Concerts/Festival2001.htm

FRIDAY EVENING:
ROBERT DEEBLE, NAKED TO THE WORLD, VICTORIA WILLIAMS BAND

SATURDAY EVENING:
BROOKS WILLIAMS, JAN KRIST, VOL

Open mic spaces are filling up fast. If you were planning on performing fill
out both the General and the Artist Registration forms, found on the pages
below: http://www.geocities.com/woodsonginc/Registration2001.html
http://www.geocities.com/woodsonginc/Registration2001Artists.html
There is an Art Tent with space available for visual arts. Let us know how
much room you would like on the Artist Registration form!
http://www.geocities.com/woodsonginc/Registration2001Artists.html

We look forward to seeing you in July!

</snippit!>

winmail.dat