Re: "Now, that makes me think..."

>> What's the coolest band/performer to whom you've been introduced via OtR?

John Austin!  I loved him!  We sorta 'hung out' at C-Stone '94.  Fed him gumbo, (being from Louisiana...)  He gave me his home address.  Said he'd look me up if he was in town and we'd go out to eat.  I was absolutely enamored. (drool...)  Of course, I never heard from him again, those musician-types.  (sigh)  Anyone heard/seen him lately?
BTW, One Fest was awesome.  Too bad Karin got sick and OtR couldn't be there.  Glad to hear she's better now.  I was sooo looking forward to a great performance.  Also, too bad I've used up all my money and vacation time so I won't be attending C-Stone this year.  Would anybody going please have a little fun for me?