Re: cs lewis

> PS - I hear rumors that Snoop Duggy Dug is moving to Vegas.  If true, it's
> proof that truth is stranger than fiction.

It's true!  It's true!  I can confirm that!

> And it supports Douglas Coupland's theory that life is just like a porn film.

Well, maybe Mr. Coupland's life is, but mine sure isn't.  ;-)

--
Don Smith                    Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
donaldas at umich_edu                          http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/

The Iron Chef in The Matrix:       "I know Kung Pao!"       "Show me."