HIStories and HYSTeria

hi :)

kelvin writes:
> Once again, you're speaking about perspective and
> interpretion of a thing.  I can say 2+2=7 until I'm
> blue in the face, but that won't make it so.  Even
> if
> I'm colorblind, purple is what it is.

i believe, like you, that there is absolute truth
(that there is essense, that there is spirit) :)  but
even looking at it from that perspective and more
specifically a christian one, god told man to name
everything here, even though he created it.  that
2+2=7 is true rests only on the assigned significances
of all those characters.  man assigned them, not god.

> It's not called "her"
> > story, now is it?
>
> No.  We get HIStory and you ladies get HERricane. ;)

oh great, broaden the chasm even more, whydon'tya :)
man is a narrated sequence of supposed events and
woman a violent storm. :)

just for fun, i'm gonna get you into some trouble.
actually that English word comes from the Spanish
which comes from the Mayan word: "huracan" (accent on
final "a").  broken up: "hura" is "anger" and "can" is
the serpent (think of their principal god, queztacoatl
(aztecs)/cuculcan (mayans): in other words, the wrath
of god).  maybe you're saying that woman is the wrath
of god????? :)  heh heh heh.

take care,
marie