Re: Thanks!

--- Jessica Castillo <verdi_cries217 at yahoo_com> wrote:
> I did, however, put my two cents on a subject just
> recently on another listing club for Natalie Merchant.
> Someone decided to write about Timothy McVeigh and
> his departure from this world.

That was probably a very interesting discussion as Merchant
is a fairly well-known signer of the "Seamless Garment"
declaration for life, which typically opposes not only
murder and abortion, but also executions, war, and nuclear
proliferation.

=====
Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

"We're all writing everyday with our lives, whether or not we ever pick up a pen." – Linford Detweiler, Over the Rhine