Thanks!

Can I just say thank you to those of you who wrote me
back?  It's so nice to talk about something different.
 I don't mind what's been talked about on the site,
but I haven't had anything to say either.  There are
certain subjects I choose not to debate and religion
is one of them. :-)  Not because I don't believe in
religion, just because my views (compared to the
others I have read here) are so simplistic.  I do read
most of them though.  It's like going to a debate and
gaining incite on both sides of the subject. Things I
had never contemplated myself.

I did, however, put my two cents on a subject just
recently on another listing club for Natalie Merchant.
 Someone decided to write about Timothy McVeigh and
his departure from this world.  Wont go into anymore
of that, because I don't want arguing to start here
about "execution" shoulds and shouldn'ts issues.  So,
on some things I guess I do dust the cobwebs off and
come out from my lurking status.  Well, I've taken up
enough space here.  So, until next time! ~~Jessica