New music question

Hey...

Y'all are being too quiet today.  You worry me when you're like that...

I've got a question for the lot of you.  It's not OtR-related (apologies to
those of you who don't want to hear about non-OtR stuff here), but at least
it's musical.  Anyway, here it is:  Do any of you have the new Lucinda
Williams ("Essence"), Ron Sexsmith ("Blue Boy"), or 77's ("A Golden Field of
Radioactive Crows")?  If so, would you kindly provide your opinions?

Thanks y'all...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  OtR - FfR (oh, look, there is OtR content here after all!)

“From all this we may learn that there are two races of men in this world,
but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the
indecent man.” – Viktor Frankl