Re: Re: Luxury (no OtR)

On Mon, 11 Jun 2001 Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> People who call themselves minorities when they're not really annoy
> some of us who actually are.

now you have activated my curioisty levels - your minority is goth?

is it bad/non-comunity-healthy to be proud of your minorityish state? i
have a hard time with that one. in some senses, you should be willing to
be part of something and not ashamed of that fact, and in others you
should (it seems) not stray too far from the norm. i hate the norm. i even
hate mostly the norm's wardrobe.

> And one final note for everyone: please, when posting, quote only the
> relevant bits of the post to which you're referring, not the whole
> thing.  Also, it would be nice, if you're replying to the list, to
> remove everyone else from your headers so as not to innundate everyone
> with multiple copies of the same email.

ahem, and amen (: and say who's quote it was. and this whole reply problem
could be fixed by a simple majordomo configuration. setting an actual
reply-to field, will fix that.  cos then your email client will be smart
(: and my filters will work properly!

rhys

--
Anything that happens happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something
else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening,