Re: Re: Luxury (no OtR)

On 6/11/01 4:48 PM, quoth the brilliant soberman_69 at hotmail_com at
soberman_69 at hotmail_com:

>Please, any non-Christian who reads this, do not think I am necessarily
>equating paganism with the state or condition of not following Christ.

The what the hell ARE you doing? I hate to break this to you, but
Paganism, by definition, refers to those religions outside the "norm," or
the Judeo-Christian theology.

>a proud minority,

And I hate to break THIS to you, bud, but as far as your religion goes,
you're not a minority. Maybe in China or India, but not here. You go ask
five random people when Christmas is, and I'm sure they'll tell you. Ask
those same random people when Rosh Hashana or Yom Kippur is, I'll be
surprised if you don't get three blank looks, a stammer, and an "I don't
know, but there should be another one along in five minutes." I don't
know about your nationality or your race or your sexual preference, but
as far as religion goes, you're off the mark.

People who call themselves minorities when they're not really annoy some
of us who actually are.

And one final note for everyone: please, when posting, quote only the
relevant bits of the post to which you're referring, not the whole thing.
Also, it would be nice, if you're replying to the list, to remove
everyone else from your headers so as not to innundate everyone with
multiple copies of the same email.