another kidnapping

I've decided to take Kelvin hostage until Chris stops
yammering on about all the brainwashed Christians.
Only this time there will be no french toast.  Sorry
guys, the gloves are off; only Krispy Kreme Apple
Fritters for Kelvo.
Chris, it's in your hands.  Do the right thing.

Jay
(just jokes kids, settle down)

>Is it your evangelical approach to try to get >people
.to convert to