Re: Luxury (no OtR)

>Everyone knows Superman, but Bibleman is another matter.

not to mention that Bibleman is portrayed by Willie Aames (who played Buddy
on Charles In Charge), which i find entirely lame and completely hilarious
at the same time.  there's a large picture of my boss (dare i reveal my
place of employment to this list who seems to be entirely
anti-commercialized Christianity??) ridiculously clad in a Bibleman cape,
mask, and sword, as well as a child-size suit of Armor of God.  he'd make a
better Bibleman, in my opinion.