Re: buffy/angel fans redux +prog heaven

soberman_69 at hotmail_com writes:

<< No Kevin, SMG is still under contract.  They probably will start so late
 (Oct) cuz she's still filmin' "Scooby-Doo". >>

ah, interesting.  I haven't really kept in the loop as far as the gossip
goes.   I didn't even know that the WB version was ending for sure.  The
final show where she sacrificed herself shocked the hell out of me. Well,
considering that they even buried her it's gonna be real interesting how they
pull off bringing her back then.  They had to stretch the envelope pretty far
outta wack to bring back Mulduer in the X-files.  The only thing I can
currently think of is that her resurrection might have some tie to Dawn since
her genetic makeup was taken from the Buffs.  Either using her to bring Buff
back somehow or perhaps cloning or transforming Dawn into the Buff!

So does anyone know if they'll be working with a smaller budget now?

peace,
kevin (off topic as usual)