Fwd: list apology

Listees,

Please start from the bottom up and read this thread. KB is unable to
communicate with the list directly at the moment.  If anyone saw her
"tirade" that I posted last week, this is the thread that would have
resulted.  The only missing piece is the one wherein I tell her she is being
too hard on herself, which prompted her to reply that I've made her feel
better.  Otherwise, read on for our newest listee's testimonial about the
"religious experience" that discovering OtR is.

Can I get a big "welcome" for our estranged and "gun-shy" newbie?  (I'm
volunteering my services as "conduit" or "emissary" between the list and KB
until this matter is resolved.)

Ad Karen, having just obtained "Patience", what are your impressions?  Who
or what you kill to get your hands on my "Patience" baseball cap?
(hehehe!)  In the OT mode, how about "Reveal"?

-Matt, who loves the word "epiphany" bunches.