Re: Fwd: list apology

"Everything worked out, what a happy end!
Americans and Canadians are friends again."

Rockin'.  I think it's easy to be quick on the draw and defensive and make
pseudo-"enemies for life" on these digest-like things.  Congrats to both of
you for being patient with eachother and resolving conflict.

As for you little bastards that wrote about Buffy, don't let me catch any of
you in a dark alley.  Just kidding.

This list is a crazy bunch of people that know eachother, don't know
eachother, and everywhere in between if that's possible.  Some of us are
sarcastic by design, some are forced into the corner showing teeth and
growling some, and others shyly post once a year.

Matthew, I have a Patience ballcap.  I had to sleep with Karin from Over the
Rhine to get it.  (Whew.  Just kidding.  I didn't HAVE to sleep with her,
she just made me.  hahahoho, bad humor abounds).  Anyway, the real story is
I had to pay $20 to someone after I foolishly didn't get one at the merch
stands for $15 when they were easily available.

REM's Reveal is dandy.  Pretty.  The first half is neater to me for some
reason.  And the strings on the single bug me.

Karen/Matthew, glad you're here.

Bruce