Re:U2 show time (Over-The-Rhine Digest V3 #609)

\
>  Speaking of U2, can those of you who've seen them
>  this time around tell me when they actual go on
>  stage. Generally, I'd get there to see P.J.
>  Harvey, but circumstances are preventing that
>  this time. How long does she play, and when does
>  U2 actually take the stage? I need to know if I
>  have drive like a maniac to get to the Metro
>  station.

Jeff
hay, saw them last saterday, pj was on right at 7:30, and the boys came out
right at 9:00 and played for almost 3 hours, i would bet on them going that
long thow, it was the last boston show and bono just did not want the night
to end. let me just say this jeff,  if you miss the old U2 but still love
the new U2, you're gonna love it. let us know what you thought after the
show. i'm still on a high from it and the words to tell you all about the
show are heard to find right now.

much love&
good coffee
jseth   ><>