Re: OTR/CJ Dates Clarification

All you beautiful, musical people,

I'd like to thank whoever it was from the Over the Rhine orgnization that
sent this.  What a wonderful list we have!  Can I get an "AMEN"!

This clears up the confusion.  I really wondered about that, as OtR opening
again in June was at odds with what was said at the June 1st Rosebud show.
Oh well, that's that.  Thanks again.

Lucky European #@#$!s.  Getting OtR AND the Junkies.  Who are we gonna get,
another nondescript singer-songwriter named Rose?  (God help me.)

Now, is this Pittsburgh show actually FREE?

Are you born yet,

Matt