Re: November Project

Hi Matt--

Ok, I really didn't mean I hated F & J too, I'm just wishing they would come
out with a new album or something...  (they are still VERY dear to my heart,
believe me...)

The Violet Burning's two albums after the one you got are simply amazing. I
would highly recommend getting them esp. if you're familiar with their
"Strength" album.  There is an amazing re-make of "Song of the Harlot." I
love that band!

As far as Starflyer's new one, I still haven't gotten it, but just picked up
the box set which is pretty cool.

Oh by the way, Whatever happened to the band "Luxury?"

Keisha