Re: November Project

>From: ChadandKeisha at aol_com

>I've been going through a terrible "I hate all my music but OtR and VB
>spell."

Keisha, what up!  What about Fleming & John?  You can't hate them, can you?

How are the two VB's since "plaste und elaste"?  I only got that a few weeks
ago, an was thrilled/mortified to learn how behind I was.

This new Starflyer is really too happy-go-lucky.  I wish Jason Martin would
save this "gay and carefree" fare for his wife/Bon Voyage.  I'd be happier.

>bend me please don't break me,

Um, I'll leave that to Chad.

I like your photographs,

Matt