November Project

Wow!  I just downloaded some stuff from "November Project" just now. (due to
the E-mail sent to the list.)  They are REALLY good!  Could you tell me some
more about them?  Do they have a website, etc?  Thank you so much for posting
that so I could get interested.

By the way, a special thank you to all of you for introducing me to more good
music than I know what to do with... my music library has extended greatly
due to all your thoughts and such on artists over the past year or so.

I've been going through a terrible "I hate all my music but OtR and VB spell."

bend me please don't break me,