Re: November Project

quoth the ultra-nice ChadandKeisha at aol_com

>Hi Matt--
>
>Oh by the way, Whatever happened to the band "Luxury?"

Todd "Absalom Recordings" Brown would know.  He snuck the details into the
truetunes.com indie news.  Sorry, I forgot what they were just now.  I was
thrilled, honest!  Did you see the news about AR's impending release
"Charity Empressa"?  Check it out!

Your taste in music is exquisite.  If I ever manage to chain myself to some
hapless fool of a woman with half your taste I'll be rapturously happy.
(She'd probably need to have half your taste to consent to such a union.)

keep rockin'

Matt

np- dead air, 'cause starflyer CDs are as long as most hollywood marriages