Re: Re: RE: buffy/angel fans redux

On 6/7/01 9:42 PM, quoth the brilliant soberman_69 at hotmail_com at
soberman_69 at hotmail_com:

>Yeah, me too. Did ya check out the comic?

No, unfortunately; which reminds me, I'm overdue for another issue of
Gloomcookie. Ever read that one? It's hysterical. Or it would be if I
didn't know half the kids in it. Or at least dance with them on a
Wednesday.

"I got the ways and means/to New Orleans/I'm goin' down by the river
where it's warm and green/I'm gonna have a drink/And walk around/I got a
lot to think about."

Anyone?

> Anyway, UPN only stands to benefit from
>crossovers, so I'm sure they'd encourage those too.  (Gets the WB audience
>to watch UPN promos.)  WB, on the other hand, may not want part of their
>audience porting over to UPN for "Buffy", but they probably will regardless
>of crossovers.

Yeah, but now there's the issue of actors under contract to a show on
another network. I have some feeling there's something prohibitive there.
I knwo they can do promo things like talk shows, but a whole other show?
Hm.