Re: RE: buffy/angel fans redux

>From: Ysobelle at aol_com
>
>Damn, I completely forgot the Buffy ref. I've been wondering how they'll
>do crossovers, too, but I'm more interested now in how they'll revive the
>Slayer in the first place.

Yeah, me too. Did ya check out the comic?

>Is UPN as hip with their music as WB is? Peter Mulvey showed up on some
>WB show (Felicity, right?)-- will OtR show up on Buffy one day?

Did OtR's "Latter Days" make the Felicity cut too?  I was told it had.

I'm willing to bet UPNs policy will be "hands off", much like ABCs when they
bought your beloved "Politically Incorrect."  UPN doesn't know how to make a
hit show from scratch, with wrestling and Star Trek having been inherited
from established franchises.  Anyway, UPN only stands to benefit from
crossovers, so I'm sure they'd encourage those too.  (Gets the WB audience
to watch UPN promos.)  WB, on the other hand, may not want part of their
audience porting over to UPN for "Buffy", but they probably will regardless
of crossovers.

See ya,

Matt