Re: RE: buffy/angel fans redux

One:

Damn, I completely forgot the Buffy ref. I've been wondering how they'll
do crossovers, too, but I'm more interested now in how they'll revive the
Slayer in the first place.

Two:

Er...was that a private post from Karen, Matthew? Cos I can't find it in
my in-box. If so, watch your headers, snooks.

Three:

Karen, you just got here. Chill. This is a weird and far-ranging
discussion group. Think Zen thoughts.

Four:

Is UPN as hip with their music as WB is? Peter Mulvey showed up on some
WB show (Felicity, right?)-- will OtR show up on Buffy one day?