The World. Can it wait?

I was just walking down Central Avenue in Orange City,
Iowa, (home of the only wooden shoe factory in the
country) on my way to eat some fairly bad Chinese food
and from the speakers of a little tiny coffee shop are
the first chords of The World Can Wait.

I stopped by for a cup on my way home and listened to
a few tracks. The guy said he had K&L come into the
shop about 2 years ago and only 3 people came.

Maybe the Dutch don't like that type of music.

~Lara