Re: vanity of vanities...

In a message dated 6/7/2001 10:46:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cemery at columbus_rr.com writes:

> > I still think you're beautiful, Chris. Well...perhaps handsome. You know.
>  In a manly-but-not-afraid-of-the-kitchen kind of way.

yep, chris is a hottie.  he doesn't believe it, but he is.  his roommate
isn't too bad, either.  (hi, kyle!)

>  Don't forget - I've got magic fingers, too.

yep...i liked being kidnapped.  (we forgot to mention that i was subjected to
a backrub, too!)

>  And I was feeling manly after pushing that damned car across all that
>  traffic and up the driveway all by myself.  At least, I was a bit sweaty,
>  and as I understand it, that passes for manly in some circles.

yuck.  i prefer my men *not* sweaty and yucky.  i definitely need to stop
dating atheletes...

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka