Re: vanity of vanities...

quoth lynzi...

but...but...but...(stammering pathetically)...
what about me and Jay?!?

this is all that the both of us have strived
to achieve on this list for the previous two
years! and we don't even get mentioned a
comment about the best looking otr lostie
couple!!! (SOB) my ego is crushed! my hopes
for beautiful children, destroyed! oh, woe!
calamity!

and to that i say this...

darling!  i would have mentioned you if i had known you were still around!  silly girl!  just like i would mention jg and db if they were still around.  they're not.  jeff and bec are.

believe me...you and jay are definitely two of the most attractive members of the over the rhine list.

ok, kids...my abnormal psych prof has posed an interesting question to me.  why do we like over the rhine (or anything else for that matter)?  it's not enough (in his eyes, at least) to say, "because i do."  so, what is it?  i know that, to me, karin sings like an angel...but do i know what an angel sounds like?  why do i think she sounds like an angel?

discuss.  or ignore.  whichever you feel is more appropriate.  :)

*pondering*
jessyka