Re: eva cassidy and all the talk about "allie"

In a message dated 6/6/2001 9:42:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
TYoder at sschwab_com writes:

<< for all those who swoon over the allisons ...it only serves to make me
 worry more.  my 11 year old daughter is named allison, and i've been told
 she'll be a knock-out. (of course, i think so too..but i'm a bit
 prejudiced)  : )

my middle name is allyson.  does that count?  :)

and of *course* she'll be a knock out!  look at her parents!  definitely in
the running for best looking otr lostee couple...jeff and becky klaum better
watch out!  *hey jeff and becky!*

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka